Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yener Örer Yener Örer is offline

Default Beautiful Writing Pad

Please visit my blog to see the example image of my Beautiful Writing Pad
suggestion http://yenerorerfikirvebuluslar.blogspot.com/

A normal person uses daily 1000 words. My dream is to increase our knowledge
while writing, for each word Office Word (or an other web based program or
website) suggests (For example Synonyms, or Antonyms, or Relateds, or Random
Words (for our imagination) ... or possibly translations) and while
suggesting suppose that we don't know suggested word, in a separate place we
can search in Google, Youtube, Msdn, Yahoo, Live ...) to learn.

This will help us improve our selves and our writing.
I am C# programmer. If you decide to organize programming team I will be
honest to be in this crow.
Thank you.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship [email protected] New Users 6 October 31st 06 05:44 PM
My pc is writing by itself. What can I do? cris Microsoft Word Help 1 March 30th 06 01:44 PM
writing help Jamal Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 05 01:08 PM
Writing "n" with the ~ on top. HR Microsoft Word Help 2 May 6th 05 11:22 PM
to prepare a beautiful invitation letter to be business partners Mumtaz New Users 1 March 16th 05 03:26 PM