Maria44 Maria44 is offline
Junior Member

Default VBA Legacy Drop Down Not Working

Hi There,

I have taken a company questionnaire template with legacy drop down fields, added some options to those fields, and then resaved and restricted editing of the document.

Now, rather than displaying a down arrow on the drop-down field, Word displays a pop-up dialog box in editing mode that allows editing of the response options when you double click on the field.

I have tried turning off design mode in the developer tab, but this doesn't solve the problem - I can't get the drop-down fields to work as normal.

I'm using Word 2010 and saving in the 2003 .doc format. I have also tried this in Restrict Editing mode and with Restrict Editing mode off (no difference).

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Maria
Attached Images