Animosity Animosity is offline
Junior Member

Default MailMerging for Labels

I have been perusing threads as well as the internet, but I haven't found a definitive answer to my problem. Basically, I am printing labels for definite oil reservoirs in an industrial environment. I image that because of the conditions, I'll have to remake these labels at some points, and I would like to be able to pull the name from a list and print a new one easily.

On these labels, I would like Word to pull from list (currently in an excel file) to print. The only thing I would like replaced are the names. IE: Y1-SW-H to G1-SW-H1, etc.

Is this a possibility, and if so, may I have some help?

The files I want to attach are too large, so here is a generic example of one label. The name is the only thing I need to change per label.
ISO 46
AW HYDRAULIC OIL
Tank Name: Y1-SW-H

Thanks in advance.

Mailmerging labels and supressing blank fields using Word 2003 HeatherS Mailmerge 1 November 30th 09 10:19 AM
Mailmerging wendiewoo Mailmerge 1 April 18th 09 08:39 AM
Can protected ranges prohibit me from mailmerging labels? materialhandlingmarketer Microsoft Word Help 0 April 22nd 08 09:10 PM
Mailmerging Labels CVS Mailmerge 1 December 10th 07 03:19 PM
Mailmerging Hettie143 Mailmerge 1 June 2nd 06 08:20 PM