worriedaboutword worriedaboutword is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I add an image as a symbol shortcut?

I would like to use a specific logo (as JPG or PNG) as a symbol in Word, with a keyboard shortcut key, to then use in another application that's on Microsoft access.

I'm very new to this, so I think the best way is to make it happen in word first and then just use the shortcut key to add it in access.

Thank you