Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graeme Graeme is offline

Default Option button automatically resizing in Word document

Hello

I've copied several option buttons from an InfoPath form into a Word
document that is having to replace the form.

In workd the buttons are slightly too big so I reduced their size and saved
the file. The buttons work fine when not in design view.

However, when I close and reopen the file the buttons have reverted back to
their former size.

This is a problem because the size is causing the document to spread over 2
pages.

I've checked the VB behind the document and can't see anything that would
suggest the sizes are hard coded.

Can anyone suggest a fix?