Help! Word doc shows all text in draft but not print mode; can only scroll so far

Old August 9th 10, 06:45 PM
snovosel snovosel is offline

Default Help! Word doc shows all text in draft but not print mode; can only scroll so far

I can't see to find anyone who has had this problem before. I open a Word 2007 file that should have 204 pages to it, but Word only shows 47. However, when I change from Print to Draft mode, all of the content is there and appears (in the Draft mode). I sent this file to another remote user who had no problem opening and displaying it properly ie with the full 204 pages (he was running Word 2003).

Also, when I attempt to scroll past "Page 47" I get a weird multiple page breaks (or something that looks like them - these mini-breaks keep repeating in one inch widths as I continue to scroll down).

The strange thing is that all of the computers on this home network (all running 2007) will not display this doc fully in print mode but will in Draft.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks!