Reduce text with different font-sizes

Old June 13th 10, 02:17 PM
Erik Stenstadvold Erik Stenstadvold is offline

Default Reduce text with different font-sizes

I have a text in 12-point but with some characters raised, in 10-point. Now I need to reduce the font-size of the whole document. Is there some way I can do this globally and retain the relative difference in font size of the two text elements? I'd hate to spend the next days doing this manually, letter by letter. I use Word 2007.
Old July 26th 10, 02:47 PM
kaje kaje is offline

Erik -- you've probably fixed this already, but ....

Select All (Ctrl+A), then Reduce Font Size (Ctrl+Shift+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Stenstadvold View Post
Old August 10th 10, 09:53 AM
Razorback64 Razorback64 is offline
Banned

You can try to, with Mozilla Firefox, at least, but often the website determines what font will be used.

With Firefox, do this:

1. Click the Tools-Options menu item.
2. Click the Content page.
3. Under Fonts & Colors there's a list box with the default font. Selecting a different font may have an effect.
4. But further, click the Advanced button. There you'll not only see four fonts for specific situations, but, more important, the Allow Pages to Choose their own fonts checkbox.

Good luck playing with these.

Last edited by Razorback64 : August 11th 10 at 01:33 PM.