Why does my print layout view show different margins than my prin.

Old November 24th 04, 02:04 AM
Combustible Kid

Default Why does my print layout view show different margins than my prin.

When I look at my document at a new document in print layout view it shows a
much smaller margin than the page setup options indicate. When I look at the
print preview, it shows the correct margins. Anyone have any ideas why this
would be????
Old November 24th 04, 02:20 AM
Greg Maxey

Do you mean top and bottom margins? See:
http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support