Why do I suddenly see dots between each word in my typing?

Old February 1st 07, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Positude

Default Why do I suddenly see dots between each word in my typing?

Why do I suddenly see dots between each word in my typing, and how do I get
rid of them?
Old February 1st 07, 09:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Old February 1st 07, 09:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg

You may have hit the key combination Ctrl+Shift+8 that turns on and off
non-printing characters. Try pressing Ctrl+Shift+8 or click on the ΒΆ icon in
the Standard toolbar.

For more information, see the article:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Positude" wrote:

Why do I suddenly see dots between each word in my typing, and how do I get
rid of them?

Why dont MS just f**king re-write Word from scratch? Its dogsh*t Word Hater Microsoft Word Help 32 November 4th 13 11:19 PM
Why can't I get Multiple instances of word? Laverne Microsoft Word Help 14 November 17th 06 02:35 PM
Reveal codes in a word document FUN101 Microsoft Word Help 3 April 25th 06 09:03 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
Word 97 in Windows XP to maintain formatting Charlie''s Word VBA questions Microsoft Word Help 21 October 24th 05 09:49 PM