Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sherry Sherry is offline

Default attach clipart to body of emai, not as an attachment

I'm not sure what I did, but I used to be able to insert clipart directly
into the body of my email. Now, it goes as an attachment. How do I get the
old way back? I've tried going to Tools, Options, and Email format, but it's
not working. What am I doing wrong? HELP!!