Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Software_Developer Software_Developer is offline

Default Word 2010 XML expansion pack problem

Hello.

We developed COM add-in for MS Word that works in conjunction with smart
documents technology. All works fine in Word 2003 and 2007, but in Word 2010
Beta 2 we faced the following trouble: it is impossible to install XML
expansion pack manifest file either programmatically or via Word user
interface. Our manifest has valid digital signature (at least for Word 2003
and 2007), but Word 2010 shows Security Notice window:

"Warning: The digital signature has been tampered with after the content was
signed. This content cannot be trusted.
The code or macros in this file do not match the digital signature. This
mismatch was most likely caused by the file being modified by a virus.
Check the file for viruses with an updated virus scanner, and notify the
publisher of this file. Macros will be disabled."

Please help.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Office 2010 is Beta test software - if you have problems with it you should
use the appropriate forums, perhaps depending on how you obtained your copy.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com