Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Norman Norman is offline

Default "United States of America" included when printing envelopes

When I use Tools/Envelopes & Labels to print an envelopes, and use the
Outlook address book to insert the delivery address, Word always appends
"United States of America" to the end of the address. I don't have that line
included in my Outlook contact addresses, and don't want it printed on the
envelopes. How can I stop Work from adding it?

I'm using Office 2003 SR-1.
--
Thanks for your help!
Norman