Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Student Student is offline

Default Works 8

How do I reash/install character counter in works word processor ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This newsgroup is for Word. You'll get better help with Works if you post in
the Works newsgroup.

"Student" wrote in message
How do I reash/install character counter in works word processor ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Student Student is offline

OK. Thank you.

Where do I find the newsgroup for Works ?

Best Regards

"Student" wrote in message
How do I reash/install character counter in works word processor ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.aspx.
In the microsoft.public.works category, there are three NGs: DOS, Mac, and
Win(dows). You want the last.

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This newsgroup is for Word. You'll get better help with Works if you

post in
the Works newsgroup.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Works Candyman Mailmerge 0 December 8th 05 11:33 AM
Can Office 2003 retrieve works documents older than works ver 6? onlyme Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 05 06:14 AM
Availability of Works Database and Works Spreadsheet in Word form Ken Microsoft Word Help 0 November 4th 05 04:19 PM
word in works 8 and works 4.5a TomInNaples Microsoft Word Help 2 July 17th 05 06:07 AM
CD Key Works Jay Microsoft Word Help 6 December 7th 04 11:09 PM