Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nick Nick is offline

Default importing a document from publisher

Trying to get a menu that I created in MS Publisher into MS Word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Save as RTF and then you should be able to open the file in Word. Or you can
use copy and paste.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nick" wrote in message
Trying to get a menu that I created in MS Publisher into MS Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You will probably lose something in that translation. May I ask why you are
doing this?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]