Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janet M Janet M is offline

Default Word 2007 Header on first page is not printing

My document has a different header and footer on the first page than on all
the other pages. I can see the first page header on the screen but it will
not print or show in the print preview. The first page footer prints fine.
If I save it as a pdf file it also will not print. I have used this document
as a template over and over again and this is the first time this has
happened. If I open up some of the older documents that I copied from this
file and try to print them again, the first page header doesn't print on them
either. I must have check off something by mistake in my Word properties to
have older documents that were fine when they were created have this same
problem. Can you help?

Thanks,
--
Janet M.