Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alex

Default Simple question on cutting and pasting into Word from Excel

Hello

I have encountered a problem with Word which has puzzled me.

Quite often I create a table or chart in excel and then copy and paste in to
Word. I use copypaste specialMicrosoft Excel Chart Object or Microsoft
Excel Worksheet Object.

When I use Excel 97 to paste into Word 97 then I cna do this no problem.
However, if i use 2000, the object doen't appear correctly in Word. Often i
can just see the bottom of the object and it resists resizing or dragging so
that it canbe viewed.

Is there something I am missing with later versions of Word / Excel that is
causing the problem?

I'd appreciate any help on this matter.

Regards

Alex

Camera ready copy C Tate Page Layout 16 March 16th 21 09:03 AM
"Word is repaginating" slowly [email protected] Page Layout 2 May 28th 05 05:48 PM
Finding, cutting and pasting multiple words and paragraphs with ma Nexan Microsoft Word Help 6 March 2nd 05 05:49 PM
How do I prevent stray characters in Word after cutting and pasti. Pegz1213 Microsoft Word Help 0 February 22nd 05 09:49 PM