Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Akash Akash is offline

Default Mail Merge Facility (Attatch Document)

Hi Team,

I would like to send my company introduction to my clients.

I would like to add a company presentation with the mail.

I want to circulate mails using Mail Merge facility.

Can someone help me in this regards.

Awaiting for your responses.

Best Regards

Akash Maheshwari
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Hi,

I would like to send my company introduction to my clients.
I would like to add a company presentation with the mail.
I want to circulate mails using Mail Merge facility.

have a look at this discussion:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...3-fbf0a2c1ee8e

--
Cheers,