Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bunnsone4 bunnsone4 is offline

Default how do i get a chart that keeps track of time for my employees

What can i do to find a chart or timetable to keep track of my employees time
example: peliton......something like that.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi bunnsone

bunnsone4 wrote:
What can i do to find a chart or timetable to keep track of my employees time
example: peliton......something like that.

look op templates in office online.

You will want to do this in Excel or Access, not in Word.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS