Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
R. Drees R. Drees is offline

Default How can pdf files be imported by Word 2000?

I want to import pdf files into Word 2000 and edit them. How can that be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber Helmut Weber is offline

Hi R. Drees,

in principle, not at all.
There is a lot of software which tries to
convert PDFs to docs, but first,
then the PDFs aren't PDFs any more
and second, it doesn't work the way
an ordinary user would expect, IMHO.

Google for "PDF Word converter".

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003
"red.sys" & Chr$(64) & "t-online.de"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I have software that can do it - it's not as clean a conversion as I would
like. It still needs fixing and proofing.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~