Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
I'm Young and I'm Hopeless I'm Young and I'm Hopeless is offline

Default How do I type in the right column of a two column spread in Word?

I am trying to write a two column script for school, but cannot figure out
how to get type in the Right column. It is only letting me write in the Left
column.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Given your description, you probably need a two column borderless table.

I'm Young and I'm Hopeless wrote:
I am trying to write a two column script for school, but cannot
figure out how to get type in the Right column. It is only letting
me write in the Left column.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

As Graham says, this situation may call for a table rather than
newspaper-style columns (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingColumns.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/TableBasics.htm), but if you really do
need columns, you can insert a column break using Ctrl+Shift+Enter.