Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
scibility scibility is offline

Default Not showing whole page

cmI've created a document in Word 2003 size 21cmx50 (landscape). When I go to
Print Preview, although it shows the full page size, it only shows about half
of the graphics and text (the left hand side only) - the rest of the page is
blank.
When I print the document, I only have what appears in Preview mode. Where
has the rest of the image gone?
--
Many Thanks