Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CJSM CJSM is offline

Default strange symbols not letters in word 2003

I have an email that should have text, instead I have symbols, such as
boxes,?, y with 2 dots over it and asia characters. I have been trying
different things, such as changing the font, but getting nowhere. I am using
Word 2003. Everything else is fine. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber Helmut Weber is offline

Was there a file named "winmail.dat" in your mail?

If so see among others:

http://www.eolsoft.com/freeware/winmail_opener/

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany