Problem installing Microsoft Reader Add-in for Microsoft Word

Old March 20th 06, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Problem installing Microsoft Reader Add-in for Microsoft Word

I have Word 2002 (XP) and I want to create Microsoft Reader e-books from Word
Documents. I downloaded WordRMR.EXE to enable this to happen. When I run
the WordRMR.exe file I get a message saying that I need Word 2002 in order to
install the add-in.

I do have Word 2002 - any ideas why this is happening?