Importing microsoft publisher file into microsoft word

Old February 22nd 05, 05:07 AM
howdyinohio

Default Importing microsoft publisher file into microsoft word

I would like to create a piece in Microsoft Publisher, and then import it
into Microsoft Word so that I can send it to someone who only has Microsoft
Word (and not Microsoft Publisher). Is it possible? How do I do it?
Old February 22nd 05, 05:27 AM
Jezebel

The two formats are not compatible. Output the Publisher document to PDF or
document imaging, and send that.