Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Owl Owl is offline

Default how do I import a file into autocorrect to replace with

How do I import an Excel file into Word Autocorrect? Currently only able to
input one word at a time at the "Replace with" window; would like to do
several in one entry.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 15 May 2009 17:58:05 -0700, owl wrote:

How do I import an Excel file into Word Autocorrect? Currently only able to
input one word at a time at the "Replace with" window; would like to do
several in one entry.

It cannot be done through the AutoCorrect dialog. You'll need a macro. And in
order to provide the macro, I'd need more information: How is your Excel
worksheet laid out? Are the items to be replaced in the first column, with the
replacement on the same row in the second column? Is there a header row? Are all
the replacements to be unformatted ("plain text")?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman