Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
funmom1 funmom1 is offline

Default Paper printing - Need help!

I am trying to print on a special size paper for my daughter's invitations. I
adjusted the page size to the correct size I need and put on my page what I
want printed in the exact area. When I print, it prints out as if I had a
regular 8.5 by 11 page and not the page size I put in. I have double checked
everything and nothing is working. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

You need to setup your printer for a custom size.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"funmom1" wrote in message
I am trying to print on a special size paper for my daughter's invitations. I
adjusted the page size to the correct size I need and put on my page what I
want printed in the exact area. When I print, it prints out as if I had a
regular 8.5 by 11 page and not the page size I put in. I have double checked
everything and nothing is working. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Glad to help...Thanks for the return post, it is appreciated.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/