LAC

Default how can I print a single page Word document double-sided (front &.

I have a single page Word document that I'd like to print in duplex
(double-side) mode. Is there a way to do this?
Treesy

As far as I know, you need to have a printer capable of printing on both
sides. Otherwise, print one side and reload it into your printer to print
the other side.

"LAC" wrote:

I have a single page Word document that I'd like to print in duplex
(double-side) mode. Is there a way to do this?

Sammy

I believe that this would be a printer issue. When you go to print, look at
the properties and see if double-sided is an option.