Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sncmd_98 sncmd_98 is offline

Default Need Help with Content Controls

HI to all,

I am creating a word template that uses content controls. I need some advice
about "linking" some of these controls. For example, I have a text box for
the customer's last name. This same material is needed again lower in the
letter.

Is there any way to type the name one time, in one field only to have it
populate the lower content field without retyping.
--
Thanks, Stephen