badbadlbrown 01

Default How do I print landscape on a 4X6 index card?

I need to compile an index card library for graduate work and have not found
a workaround for being able to print landscape format on a 4X6 index card.
The orientation is set for landscape, yet the image comes out as a portrait.
I have referenced 'Office' program help, as well as support based web site,
finally arriving at this web site.
Daiya Mitchell

What version of Word?

What did you do to tell Word this is a 4x6 index card you are printing? Did
you set the paper size to 4x6, or set up a custom paper size?

If you are doing graduate work, I wonder whether you wouldn't be better off
with some of the dedicated notetaking or note card software, that you can
investigate on the web.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Also, how are you feeding the card? In most printers you feed the card in
portrait orientation, and the printer rotates the text 90 degrees to print
landscape. Some inkjets, however, that are designed to feed envelopes
crosswise may require/permit a different feed method.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

arasu

Try ndxCards (www.ndxcards.com) - it is designed to support research.
You can print on cards - but you can also keep references, draft
research papers from your note cards and get citations in the right
format.

-arasu