Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Frank A. Frank A. is offline

Default Full Screen and Status Bar in Word 2007

I'm trying out Word 2007 and am baffled by the seeming absence of the
ability to hide the Status Bar (on the bottom) and the Full Screen
option. Why would they neglect to put these options in? I do hope I
missed something here. Otherwise I see heaps of improvements to the new
layout in Word 2007.