Thomas. Thomas. is offline
Junior Member

Default Reformatting a table

I have Questions/Answers in a table format (2 columns x 4 rows) in a word document

The problem:

-I bought some paper that tears neatly into flashcards but I don't know how to change the format of the table to match the template of the flashcards

These are the files I am working with:

1. My original table with Q/A
**(disclaimer: I'm a medical student and the Q/A are medical related images)
http://www.mediafire.com/?l5nzzjxmjkg
or
http://download477.mediafire.com/woj...ath+slides.pdf
2. The new format I would like to use
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/data-labels/603.dot

Thanks,

Thomas

Last edited by Thomas. : June 9th 10 at 04:25 PM

Reformatting v2win Page Layout 1 October 1st 08 04:16 PM
Strange table reformatting - can anyone help? Val W. Tables 1 April 10th 08 09:24 PM
Macro to help with reformatting Jacqui Formatting Long Documents 1 October 20th 06 12:13 PM
Word crashes when cutting/pasting/reformatting a table Nicola Tables 0 June 28th 06 10:51 AM
Reformatting documents Jackie Formatting Long Documents 2 October 4th 05 06:42 AM