Word Mailmerge from C# using datatable

Old April 21st 08, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
csouchik

Default Word Mailmerge from C# using datatable

Is it possible in Office 2007 Word to perform a mailmerge operation from a C#
application using a datatable as the merge source? I have seen articles that
create a temp doc from the datatable then use the temp doc to merge. I would
like to skip creating the temp doc.
Old April 21st 08, 08:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

What exactly do you mean by a datatable?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old April 22nd 08, 11:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
csouchik

Within C# code I am doing a query on a SQL Server database, the result set is
returned into a .NET DataTable object.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Old July 29th 10, 03:00 PM
harrypeter86 harrypeter86 is offline

Originally Posted by csouchik View Post
Is it possible in Office 2007 Word to perform a mailmerge operation from a C#
application using a datatable as the merge source? I have seen articles that
create a temp doc from the datatable then use the temp doc to merge. I would
like to skip creating the temp doc.
for mail merage using c# in office 2007, Easiest way to Spire.Doc, just a few line of code,

mail merage sample,
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Knowledgeba...MailMerge.html

http://www.e-iceblue.com/Introduce/w...introduce.html

Hope useful to you.

How can I graph data from a MSWORD datatable? Bill Luisi Tables 4 November 19th 06 06:44 PM
Mailmerge Word Formatting bhurta Microsoft Word Help 4 October 4th 06 01:29 PM
Mailmerge - Word 2000 Sandra via OfficeKB.com Mailmerge 6 May 23rd 06 12:17 AM
Word Mailmerge geofbranch Mailmerge 2 January 16th 06 05:46 PM
Word mailmerge Newbie Mailmerge 1 July 28th 05 05:06 AM