Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bob S[_3_] Bob S[_3_] is offline

Default Numbered Lists within Tables

I am putting lists within a table, using Word 2007 and want each list to
start at 1. In word 2003 I just set the table to restart at 1, but I cannot
find out how to do this simple process in Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Bob,

Select the paragraph that you want the numbering to re-start at, then right-click and choose Numbering|Set Number value.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Bob S" Bob wrote in message ...
I am putting lists within a table, using Word 2007 and want each list to
start at 1. In word 2003 I just set the table to restart at 1, but I cannot
find out how to do this simple process in Word 2007

Martin@DocProd Martin@DocProd is offline
Junior Member

Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob S[_3_] View Post
I am putting lists within a table, using Word 2007 and want each list to
start at 1. In word 2003 I just set the table to restart at 1, but I cannot
find out how to do this simple process in Word 2007
Hi Bob. I have some table numbering routines that may be of some help, you can check the code for idea. Details at http://documentproductivity.blogspot.co.nz/

Martin

Numbered Lists Leon Microsoft Word Help 1 April 10th 08 11:23 AM
Numbered Lists HCBoffice Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 08 01:47 AM
Numbered Lists Link New Users 13 April 29th 07 05:25 PM
Numbered Lists Rod Plastow Page Layout 5 September 27th 06 04:54 PM
Numbered Lists Anna Summers Microsoft Word Help 9 July 4th 05 06:06 AM