Conditional field help in Word for drop down fields?

Old October 19th 10, 10:06 PM
patkent86 patkent86 is offline

Question Conditional field help in Word for drop down fields?

I am having problems creating conditional fields in Word (note: I have 2007 but I need it to work in 2003 as well). If I have two drop down fields I need what is chosen in Drop down field A to change the choices in Drop down field B. For example, consider if drop down list A contains two choices, apples and oranges. If Apple is chosen I would like Drop Down Field B to contain apple related things. If orange is chosen would like orange related things to be listed in the drop down field.

I have tried recording a macro but I can seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Conditional formatting for drop down list R. R. Griffin Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 08 10:44 PM
"Conditional formatting" in Word drop-down form fields Benjamin Microsoft Word Help 2 September 8th 06 12:33 PM
Conditional Fields.. GH Mailmerge 2 May 10th 06 11:06 AM
Conditional fields Island Girl New Users 5 April 18th 06 12:56 AM
Conditional Drop down list?? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 3 January 16th 06 08:36 PM