williamgreat williamgreat is offline
Banned

Post How to print a business card of a mac dashboard?

I downloaded a business card template from a site and it saved itself directly to my dashboard, I can see it and move it around and everything but I can't find out how to print it in business card format or even print it for that matter. Please give me any suggestion regarding this question.