Word 2000 - Document 1 and Document 2 always open on startup

Old January 4th 05, 11:45 PM
VM

Default Word 2000 - Document 1 and Document 2 always open on startup

When opening Word 2000 Document 1 and Document 2 always open. There is some
text there. I have tried saving each document and deleting that file with
Windows Explorer after closing Word. No matter what I seem to do Document 1
and Document 2 continue to appear when I restart (open) Word.

Any help is appreciated....thanks in advance.

Old January 4th 05, 11:54 PM
Charles Kenyon

See http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm. This will
help you with the stray text. Not sure about the multiple blank documents
but suspect it may have to do with how many times you click on your mouse.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Why does Word ask if I want to make a copy when I open a document. ROKJO Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 03:59 PM