Chris

Default Printable Area

I have a few forms I merge with Access. When I try to
print, the error message "The margins of section 1 are
outside the printable are of the page." pops up. I
checked the Knowlege Base and all it sugests is changing
the margins. I have changed the margins and nothing
works. Is there a way to turn the error message off?
The pages print fine, no truncation. Make it stop!
Please! Thanks for your time.

Chris
Jezebel

The problem is with your printer driver. Your printer driver tells Word the
maximum printable area; Word tells you if your document goes outside that.
(That's the theory, anyway.) Check the Printer Properties in detail.