Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JeffH13

Default Losing Data after computer is rebooted

I have created several documents that have mail merge. They are all using
address books from Outlook in the public folders that are on the server.
When I open the document after rebooting the system. The document ask the
following:

Opening this document will run the following SQL command:
Select *FROM C:\~~\~~_virtual_file_~~~.olk ORDER BY COMPANY
Data from your database will be placed in the document. Do you want to
continue?

Hit Yes

Then it ask to find data source but it only gives choice for database type
choices.

If I hit Options and then remove data/header source.

The document opens and then I hit Mail Merge Helper and reconnect to the
Outlook Address Book.

I then close and reopen it ask me same first question, Then it ask that it
will be opening the Outlook Address Book converter which may contain security
risk, then it give me the different address book available.

I would like it when the document opens to just ask which address book
available. That would make life nice.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much!!