Maggie

Default how to remove paragrah symbol from blank word document

A paragraph symbol has suddenly appeared on my blank word document screen.
It annoys me when I am typing. Can you help me remove it. Thank you.
Jay Freedman

Maggie wrote:
A paragraph symbol has suddenly appeared on my blank word document
screen. It annoys me when I am typing. Can you help me remove it.
Thank you.

Have you noticed the button on the toolbar, with that same ¶ symbol on it?
Click that.

More useful info at http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Regards,