Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steward Spergs Steward Spergs is offline
Junior Member

Default How to post URLS without making a new line

Hello everyone, I have a problem that is really bothering me. Whenever I have to write a paper in APA I have to post the URLs of my sources. However, every time I post a URL what happens is that instead of wrapping around the line like every other time I copy and paste something, a new line starts. This ruins the aesthetics of the whole paper.

So, how can I get the URLs to wrap around just like every other word that I paste?!