Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Carla Carla is offline

Default Using Multilevel Lists in a table

If I want to use a multilevel list such as
1.
1.1.
1.1.1.
in a table, how do you get each main number 1, 2, 3, etc in the next cell
down? Also, how do you get the levels to change within the cell? If you use
tab and shift-tab, that moves you to different cells in the table.

--
Thanks!
Carla

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Hi Carla

Carla wrote:
If I want to use a multilevel list such as
1.
1.1.
1.1.1.
in a table, how do you get each main number 1, 2, 3, etc in the next cell
down? [..]

There's no built-in automatism for that in Word. IOW, you have to start
a new table row yourself and insert the next main level content.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS