Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikit

Default How to insert a landscaped Excel Table into a portrait Word Doc?

I'm trying to paste an Excel Table into a Word Document. The problem is that
the Excel Table is in "Landscape" format, vs. the word document is in the
default - "portrait" view. So if I paste the table into the word document it
gets cut off, i need to figure out how to paste it in a landscaped
orientation. Please help!! Thanks and Happy New Year!!