ExecSec

Default I'm looking for a calendar for the current month that people can .

I'm looking for a current month calendar that I can insert in word that can
be used to tell a person their schedule for the upcoming 3 weeks. I'm
working in XP.
Shauna Kelly

Hi ExecSec

Try http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx.

However, there may be better solutions than a Word document. Do you use a
recent version of Outlook? You can create several calendars in Outlook, so
you could create one for each of the people you are working with. Outlook
has various ways of printing, saving or publishing calendars to a web page.
If you want to follow this up, ask a question in one of Microsoft's Outlook
newsgroups.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"ExecSec" wrote in message
I'm looking for a current month calendar that I can insert in word that
can
be used to tell a person their schedule for the upcoming 3 weeks. I'm
working in XP.

how do I get the lines back on my calendar? TamTurngoats Microsoft Word Help 1 April 3rd 05 02:21 AM
check current mailmerge field against previous a Mailmerge 2 March 27th 05 08:46 PM
Word Calendar... Silas New Users 1 January 29th 05 07:00 AM
how do I make a two month per page calendar for 2005? Calendar Bruce Tables 1 December 14th 04 05:53 PM
Microsoft Word Calendar Brian Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 10:58 PM