Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SharonJo

Default How do I create a custome List of Figures

I need to create a List of Figures showing the page number. The catch is the
text only says: "See Figure 1-1". I need the list to show:
1-1 Maps.........4
(where 4 is the page number

I once had a report where someone did this by creating a list on the last
page of a document and then referencing it somehow???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Answered duplicate post titled "List of Figures" in
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word