Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dannyin arizona

Default Error message when I use word for a mail merge

Everytime I use Word for a mail merge and Select outlook contacts as my data
source I get this error message: "unable to obtain list of tables from data
source"
I have tried un-installing office 2003 and re-installing it but it has no
effect.

If you have any suggestions on how to fix this it would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.