Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
GreenEyedMedusa

Default convert columns into rows

I really love the table function in Word; however, sometimes I've found that
I need to convert a row into a column or a column into a row and can't do it!
I really think that whatever new version of Word should have this function.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.word.tables