erik

Default why do I not see the inserted pictures in a doc (II)

Hi
I have inserted a picture in a Word XP/2002-doc
but I do not see it - most of the time
when I see it it goes away (reases) when scrolling up or down

I don't have Tools - Options - View - Picture placeholder OR Drawings checked

I want to see it all the times

--
erik
Denmark