Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
acetoolguy acetoolguy is offline

Default how do i save and email a resume and not have the tool bar show?

--
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Use this large open space to ask your question. You might consider things
like what toolbar you're talking about and what program you use for email.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"acetoolguy" wrote in message

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
acetoolguy acetoolguy is offline

I created and saved a resume in Word, when I try and send it as an attachment
the Word tool bar is sent also. I just want the document to be shown. This is
with Office home & Student 2007. Hope this is enough info...thanks in
advance...
--
Steve

"acetoolguy" wrote:

--
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
acetoolguy acetoolguy is offline

Default how do i save and email a resume and not have the tool bar sho

The tool bar across the top in word, the one that has fonts, indenting and
other word commands.
--
Steve

"acetoolguy" wrote:

--
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Toolbars are never sent with a document unless they are actually saved in it
(which is unlikely). Anyone who opens the document in Word will see the
toolbar, of course, since it's on their system as well.

"acetoolguy" wrote:

--
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Like Suzanne says, that's part of Word, not the resume. I have a feeling you
are trying to do something (or prevent something from happening). What's the
scoop? Maybe we can help you.

--

"acetoolguy" wrote:

--
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
acetoolguy acetoolguy is offline

What I did was send a copy of the resume to my own e-mail just to verify that
the format did not change and that it was still readable. I got concerned
when the toolbar opened up also and thought that happened because I did not
save it correctly. If I'm reading your replys right its only visible because
I have Office, not because its saved as part of the document. Thanks for your
patience and help....
--
Steve

"acetoolguy" wrote: