Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GatorGuy GatorGuy is offline

Default Paper Size Defaults to 8 X 11 On Custom Paper Sizes

In Word 2003, I set up a custom paper size to 4.7 X 6.75 inches. After
entering the data, I did a print preview and all was well. I put the custom
sized paper in the HP printer and it wsa all screwed up. When I tried again,
using the preview prior to print option, it said the paper size was 8X11.
This used to work fine, but the last time I used it successfully was prior to
SP3 being installed. Any suggestions/workarounds, or is it a bug in the
process of being repaired, or do I have to, of course, buy Word 2007?