Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gail2 gail2 is offline

Default Word 2007: Can I make the icons on the ribbon larger?

Is it possible to adjust the size of icons on the ribbon?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Not without learning RibbonX (http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbonx) or
using a third-party tool, e.g. mine: http://ribboncustomizer.com

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"gail2" wrote in message
:

Is it possible to adjust the size of icons on the ribbon?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

....or changing Windows' resolution, which, of course, would make everything
larger. :-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote in message
Not without learning RibbonX (http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbonx) or
using a third-party tool, e.g. mine: http://ribboncustomizer.com

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"gail2" wrote in message
:

Is it possible to adjust the size of icons on the ribbon?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gail2 gail2 is offline

Thank you